Thursday, July 21, 2005

C'est la vie.

auralorgasm:: Slipknot - dunno what the fuck song they all sound alike.

The sun has come out from behind the clouds.

SO COME ON YOU FUCKING BALL OF BURNING GAS, SHINE ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Having said that, I hate the sun. Gimme cloudy or rainy weather anyday.

Finally finished that accursed film. Finally passed my assesment lesson in motor. Finally lost my ezlink card. Shit.

And I think I'm gonna kena summon from traffic police just because I waited outside far east in my van for too long.

Finally got tired of trying to listen to Dillinger Escape Plan. After that 10 minutes, The Decemberists sounded like crap and Slipknot sounded like heaven. Wonder why.

They say life is full of ups and downs. I say fuck that, the only thing that life is full of, is shit.

And that's that.

P.S: This entry is so full of exuberance that I could just kill myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home