Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Latest News.

So Michael Jackson has been cleared of his charges, Mike Tyson's retiring from the ring (finally) and Iraq is still having those damned internal bomb threats.

Firstly, I'm happy that MJ's cleared. Don't ask me why. I just am. Read the news and my heart just lifted. Who knows, he may be guilty after all but hey, it's not for me to judge. Guilty till proven innocent I say. If they proved him to be innocent, then so be it. I'm glad. No more media frenzy heh heh.

Mike Tyson's retirement surprised me. Also made me think. In our parents' hey day, it was Mr Ali. Now it's Mike in ours. One's retired, the other's retiring. What does this signify? The end of an era and the start of another of course! Time passes fast, and you're probably gonna die sooner than you know it.

Personally I feel I've got nothing to look forward to but deaths in the family and of those around me.With my grandma lying in the hospital, I'm possessed with an urge to strike out against this fear of dying.

This fear of the unknown perhaps.

I'll probably never learn to look death straight in the eye but I think I can learn to understand this better. Maybe then, this fear will go away.

As with many other fears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home