Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yummy yummy yummy, you're in my tummy.

My brain's on hold these few days. Can't seem to do anything right, and that's if I can even do anything at all. The most I can do is stone at home and game.

Yeah, gaming. I lead such an exciting and enriching life.

Food tastes plain and bland, and the scripts read like dry bread. I'm past that stage of panic already. More into the 'aiya whatever lah. got thing do, nothing to do, slack' stage.

It hit me today that I missed my motor theory lesson and that I would have no more chance to go for lessons to prep for my test on next monday. I realised today that the lesson was on last tuesday. How perfectly brilliant. See how school can scramble your brains so much?

I saw someone skid and fall down in the practice circuit the other day. I hope I'll be brave enough to skid and fall the next time I go for lesson.

Cheers to falling down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home