Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gopher Hole Magick.

I've got this awful habit of being late as most of you may know. Really horrible. I'm usually half an hour to one hour late for meetings which I deem unimportant. Still a bad habit nonetheless. Yeah and as I'm typing this post, I've got this horrible feeling that I'm gonna be late again for my 1.30 meeting with HJ.

1.04 now. Hahaha. Die.

My brother posted this one comic as my desktop wallpaper. First box drawn of a gopher with his head out of a hole and a man smiling at it. Second box drawn of the man running towards the gopher with a shotgun. Third square drawn of man putting shotgun into mouth. Fourth square drawn of gopher's stunned face with stuff splattered all over.

I like it lots.

Yeah late again. Hah.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home