Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Violent Suburbia.

auralorgasm:: Linear High - Stay of our Lives.

The start of my second last semester in school. My last two semesters of poly life. After that I graduate and get conscripted. Now that's something to look forward to. Hmmm.

Listening to a couple of new bands now, like Showroom, Linear High, The Decemberists, Cursive, Autumn's Grey Solace, Starfuck, Ex-Girl, Supersystem, and blah blah blah.

Oh if you're a fan of industrial, you've got to check out Zero:One. A personal friend of mine, and also a great composer. If you're not into industrial, then forget it. You won't like his stuff. Violent. Very violent. But worth a listen.

Eh fuck lah it's free. Just download and listen.

Bought my helmet today. Cost me 40 bucks. But worth every cent.

It's probably gonna save my life one day. Heh.


A little shed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home