Monday, May 23, 2005

Ponder.

So I've completely wasted my 3 weeks of holiday, doing nothing else other then gaming, sleeping, and watching movies. What a bloody waste of time.

One day I shall be dead. I wonder what's being dead like. I wish I would stop thinking about this whole death thing. Been wondering about for the past 13 years, since I was 7. I'm quite surprised that I'll be 20 this year. Never thought I'd make it this far. Thought I'll just perish somewhere between the ages of 15 - 17. Quite proud of myself. Hmmm.

I also sometimes wonder what I'll all be like in 15 years time. Will I ever realise my dreams? Or will I be doing something which I've never dreamed of doing before. I think I'll know soon enough.

What about life?

Life is change. People change all the time. If there's one thing I won't regret, is knowing the people that I've known.

Of course, with the exception of one. Hur.

When I was young, I often toyed around the concept of time reversal. Sometimes when I got a scolding from a teacher or from my mom, I would think, 'if I could turn back time, I'll punch your face and see what happens. If it doesn't work out for me, then I'll just reverse time. Simple!'

But I think it's a lot more fun to have one and only one shot at stuff. But then again, it causes me to be guilt-ridden by the things I do to people most times. What a major fuck up.

Right, so school's reopening this wednesday, I'm already taking my bike lessons, there's no sign of any girl that I might get involved with, my friends are still sticking around (God knows why), and I have 6 hours to sleep. Yeap, life's going fine and dandy for me. Brilliant.

I wonder how long it'll be this way.

If there's anything I really dislike, it's going through a phase.


Criss-cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home