Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Live Leave

auralorgasm:: Deerhoof - Panda Panda Panda

Oh yeahhhh it's finally here. The moment I've been waiting for. Finally, I'm on leave!

FUCK YEAH.

This seriously rocks. I don't have to book in till like Sunday night and on monday, we cross over to signal camp where it's just (or so I've heard), so slack. I've become an idler :D

Yep, another 5 days of pure ennui, of many many plans to do nothing and of many many many hours spent being bored. Hmmm, I love leave.

I find it really amusing that I've spent the whole of my NS life so far waiting for my leave to finally be approved and now that I have it, I have no idea what to do with myself.

Reminds me of the White Stripes.

"...I don't know what to do with myself..."

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA CHINA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home