Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gonefucked.stuckina Rut.

auralorgasm:: Frank Klepacki - Red Alert 2 - Hell March 2

note: This reworked version of Hell March has so much more bite than the original.

Weekend after weekend it's the same old same old. There really isn't anything that interests me anymore. Now I really understand why Kelvin Tong says that the Army emasculates us Singaporean males emotionally.

It bleeds me dry, it really does. Not to say that I've not accepted it of course, in fact, my easy acceptance of this half-fucked reality is what that scares me.

I used to think that 2 years in the army is a short time, then I realised that it only seems short once it's over. It's hella-long while you're in it.

I crave something more than what's on the plate. Something new, something refreshing. Can't blame me for getting into fights if this is how it's gonna be like. So damn secondary school.

I guess it's no one's fault that everything has become so stale, stagnant and so bloody repetitive. Maybe it's just me. I dunno. I sort of know the way to get myself out of this funk but I can't possibly allow that to happen. I still don't trust myself enough after all these years.

Yeah, another long whiny post. Shoot me. I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home