Saturday, November 04, 2006

King of Loathing in his Kingdom of Loathing (.com)

auralorgasm:: Circa Survive - Stop the Fucking Car

The week has been quite hectic; my trained abilities as a photographer been exploited again and again. Although honestly, any fucking goondu could take the stuff I'm asked to take.

Yes Mr O.C Sir, whatever you say Mr O.C Sir.

Everything is just getting better and better. It's settled down to some sort of half-fucked truce in camp, meaning we don't step on each other's tails unless it's truly necessary. Kind of cool, everyone avoiding each other, all itching to start something but having nothing to use as a reason to justify.

auralorgasm:: Spitalfield - Won't Back Down

In my desperate bid to do something different in order to elevate my boredom, I have decided to make plans (YEAH I'M ACTUALLY MAKING PLANS) for next saturday. In the morning, I shall go wakeboarding (my virgin attempt), fall asleep in the afternoon, and go fishing at night.

But no doubt, my plans will fail. Sigh.

Okay I'm supposed to leave now to attend some Hari Raya gathering at a friend's place. Haven't seen them for a long while. Time to reconnect aye? Hahaha.

Oh and btw, Cherie's in Korea so yeah, godspeed, goodtrip to you Ms Anpanface.

"...numbers don't have to lie...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home