Sunday, February 13, 2005

Atmos.

I'm desperately unhappy. Nothing can make me feel alive and insane anymore, because I'm dead inside.

I've tried almost everything I could, but nothing sticks. Everything is just so meaningless; such a bloody waste of time.

I've spent half my life feeling restrained, being bonded. I have a vindictive streak in me that's showing itself extremely frequently of late and doing fucked up stuff like productivity and quality studies just isn't helping my mood.

I feel so shallow, so empty. I've got nowhere to go but here, as cliche as it may sound. This isn't just a phase I'm going through, and even if it is, it's gone on for far too long.

I want this to end. Right now.

If you think I'm whining and that I don't appreciate the life I've been given, then you're probably right.

I don't.

I wish the night would never end.

"...I cry when angels deserve to die..."


Null.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home