Monday, January 31, 2005

A Life Less Torn.

I hate shopping, I really really do. It's possibly the one thing that can make me more depressed than anything else in the world.

I can't find anything which I like, and I only do this crap once a year. Thank God.

All the t-shirts I see have either the word 'cheenabengwannabe' or 'immastreetwearlabelbitch' written all over it. Figuratively of course. What the fuck is the world coming to?

I give up. Shopping's too tough for me. Bah.

---

I gave up on 'trying to find myself' because I figured out that it was really quite pointless. It's normal that people should change, so what if I change for the worse? Hah, even that is subjective.

I've spent the past few days taking life as it comes and surprise surprise, I'm actually enjoying myself for once. That's a definite rarity.

Bah, enough of the bollocks. Time to watch House of Flying Daggers, I'm hoping that it won't be time wasted.

Good night.

*When we clashed, the world shuddered, everyone around us got hurt, and something in both of us died. Let's not ever do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home