Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Drink, Drank, Drunk.

Firstly, a belated happy bornday to Ryan. Sorry that your birthday was fucked up, I'm sure next year will be much better. Heh who am I kidding, next year will be fucked as well. And the year after that. And after that too.

The truth is Ryan, birthdays are always fucked up things when suddenly all your friends become nice to you for one day but after that, you're on your own again. Even worse, when some people try to be nice but do it in such a halfhearted manner that you wish they'll all just fuck off and leave you alone. It's fucked up but hey, it's life. Ahh, c'est la vie. How true.

But I promise I won't forget your birthday the next time it comes around. Hopefully anyway.

It's 1am now and I'm wondering whether I should go get myself drunk. I feel like drinking tonight. But I've got multitrack in the morning at 8. Ah fuck it, I think I shall heh. The wonders of temptation.

auralorgasm:: Dillinger Escape Plan - Panasonic Youth

I'm starting to think that Andrew isn't totally fucking crazy after all, and that there a certain substance to this band after all. But then again, I think I shall have this one for when I'm feeling fucked and still have bands like The Used and Mars Volta for my main course.

Oh, I'm currently really addicted to the Tiberian Sun soundtrack. It's fucking marvellous to listen to when you're feeling fucked and tired and driving on the highway at night when all the little yellow lights zoom towards you at really high speeds. Kinda gets me high. I don't want to think of the consequences of being high on the road. Never mind.

Drink, drank, drunk.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home