Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've got friends to make you feel excluded. HAH.

auralorgasm:: Mae - Futuro (live)

I can't help not listening. Was surfing Mervyn's blog and it was playing and it sounds oh so soothing to the ears.

I remember reading somewhere this particular sentence that has been resounding in my head for the past few years: When I grow up, I want to be happy.

I think it was Amelia. Or was it Jesse? Can't fucking remember. But anyway, I miss you Amah, but I think it's just one of those friends go overseas to study miss miss kinda thing. Never really spoke to you after Cambodia so you have no reason to believe I'm being sincere but well, I am.

Some fuckers are blasting their karaoke set from their tentage from the neighbouring HDB blocks and their song cannot be more apt to describe how exactly I'm feeling.

Which song is that? It's that fucking peng you song. The one that goes like 'peng you yi sheng yi qi zou' by that fella whose name I forgot. I've been working for 3 weeks straight and I've had absolutely no hang out time with friends. Maybe Chris but then again that's not counted coz I see him in school almost everyday and besides, too much of him is bad for my mental health.

AND I'VE JUST GOTTEN SICK AGAIN.

Whine whine whine. Fuck yeah. I'm feeling pissed at the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home