Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weeeee.

I hate procrastination but here I am procrastinating on my term paper. Everytime I open up Microsoft Word, I groan and close it. Clicking on 'Play GTA3: Vice City' seems so much of a better idea.

I've got so much films I want to watch but no time and no money to.

Bangkok Dangerous,
Iron Ladies 1&2,
Beautiful Boxer
(wtf is with the thai films),
Raising Victor Vargas,
Goodbye Lenin,
The Boy who plays on the Buddhas of Bamiyan
Se7en,
Moulin Rouge
(Amazingly I've not watched this yet)
My Fair Lady (I wanna watch it again)
Closer,
Million Dollar Baby,
Howl's Moving Castle
.

Fuck okay this is depressing. NO MONEYYYYY NO TIMEEEEEEEE GIMME MONEYYYY GIMME TIMEEEEEEE.

Watched Team Ameria: World Police 2 days back and really, it quite disappointed me. Definitely not worth $8.50. 5 bucks maybe. Trey Parker and Matt Stone should really stick with Southpark.

3 tests coming up in the next week, 1 term paper due, 1 edit due, it's sunday night, and I haven't even started on anything yet. This is so, very, very, fucked up.

Heh :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home