Wednesday, February 23, 2005

*edit

Blogger was fucked up last night so I couldn't post this. But anyway...

"help spread the word. esp to those in the media industry. there's this guy called robin steinberg who advertised on mandy.com.he's sorta a fraud. so please beware of this guy. especially GIRLS."

So says Wan. Apparently, even the lecturers in my school are warning people about this guy.

For the first time in a looooooong time, school was actually fun today. We had a guest lecturer, Laurie Gilbert, come in for film lecture, and I learnt more about proper lighting techniques in that hour than I ever did in my 2 years in course. Watched some of his stuff and although it was impressive, he seemed more technical than creative. Plus he's full of himself.

But I guess you do need a hugeass amount of confidence to do what he does so I don't really wonder at his lack of humility.

I'm quite horrified at my lack of motivation this semester. But then again, school doens't mean shit to me now. I can't wait to graduate and get into the army.

I can't wait for my turn to become a dumbass sheep. Woohooo.

"Hello Mr. Cleaver. I present to you, my neck..."


Hopes hung up for show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home