Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Inevitable Crash.

When is enough, enough?

This game is one which I have no choice but to play. Believe me when I say I'll drop out if I could. If I win, I get nought. If I lose, I stand to lose more than what I stand to gain if I win. In other words, a lose-lose situation.

This is one such circumstance which I would give anything to avoid. And I do mean anything.

I'm torn between two choices, both of which leads to nowhere I want to go. I wish I had control over this situation but this situation is controlling me. I am first and foremost a realist, not a dreamer. But realism and logic eludes me in this case.

I don't want to dream no more.

But I thirst ever so much for more than this. If this is existence, then life is meaningless.

42.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home