1. More than 98 percent of convicted criminals are bread eaters.
2. Nearly a half of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households score below average on standardized tests.
3. In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever and influenza ravaged whole nations.
4. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
5. Bread is made from a substance called “dough.” It has been found that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average person eats more bread than that in one month.
6. Tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low occurrence of cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and osteoporosis.
7. Bread has been found to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat, begged for bread after only two days.
8. Bread is often a “gateway” food item, leading the user to “harder” items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter and even meat.
9. Bread has been found to absorb water. Since the human body is more than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.
10. Newborn babies can choke on bread.
11. Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit. That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.
12. Most bread eaters are utterly unable to distinguish between significant scientific fact and meaningless statistical babbling.
In light of these frightening statistics, following bread restrictions are proposed:
1. No sale of bread to children.
2. No advertising of bread within 1000 metres of a school.
3. A 300 percent VAT on all bread to pay for all the societal ills we can expect with bread.
4. No animal or human images or any primary colours (which may appeal to children) may be used to promote bread usage.
5. A £4.2 million fine on the three biggest bread manufacturers.
Broke? In debt? No cash to support your family? No problem, now you can sell your soul
I am uber boh liao.